No, Ima Scribbler is not a Dickens or a Pratchett character name. Rather, it is an award for scribbling—something I learned to do at a very young age and seldom on paper.
Noting the scribbling progress I've made over the past sixty years, StinkyPaw (not her real name) has bestowed the award, crown, and wad of cash upon me. Thank you, Stink—I truly appreciate it.
There are some rules that go along with this award, all of them with the word "must" in them:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.
2. Each SS must link to the author and name of blog from whom he/she has received the award
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to this post which fully explains the award.
4. Each blogger who wins must visit this post and add their name to the Mr. Linky list at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog so we can keep track of all who win this prestigious award!
5. Each SS must post these rules on their blog.
I'm not passing on this award because these are bloggy buds, but because I truly think they are Superior Scribblers:
Kim (the one with the beard)
Kim (the one with the breasts)
The five award recipients may accept or decline at their discretion. I'm fresh out of cash, and I have no idea when the next shipment will come in until my ship comes in.